Terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before continuing use of www.driveme.ng operated by Yanis Global Investments Limited.
Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use at least one of several services provided.
These T&C's have been produced to protect both the owner and all guests as well as providing advice in event of misunderstandings or disputes.
The private information required for executing the request, which is placed through the site, namely the user’s personal information, address and telephone numbers will be kept in the strictest confidence by the provider and not sold or made known to third parties.
The website contains material which is owned by or licensed to DriveMe Fleet Services, and product of Yanis Global Investments Limited. This material includes but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the provider’s consent.
1) The processing fee of two thousand naira (N2,000) is a non-refundable fee and shall not be refunded based on a request being completed or not.
Possible reasons for this include:
- No right fit of candidate
- Candidate is not staying within close proximity of request
- More than two (2) candidates sent in without meeting with approval of REQUESTOR
2) DriveMe sends at least 2 candidates to client and a maximum of 3 candidates per request, if the client
isn’t satisfied with any of the candidates then request will be regarded as null
3) All information and details provided are true and correct
4) After a client is satisfied with a candidate, he/she is obligated to review the service level agreement to be signed and sent back to management before the driver can resume, also a KYC form would be attached alongside for proper documentation
5) Client can only request for any candidate’s confidential details after the service level agreement is signed and sent back to DriveMe