- Applicable Law and Process
Except expressly stated, all transactions shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Nigeria. Therefore, all claims and disputes shall be resolved as follows:
All disputes from the implementation of this agreement or related to this agreement shall be resolved through friendly consultation between both Parties.
In case no resolution can be reached within thirty (30) days after a Party makes a request for resolution, the Parties shall thereafter request for and submit any and all disputes arising under this Agreement (Arbitrable Claims) to Arbitration in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Arbitral Tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator who shall determine any dispute submitted to Arbitration. The place of arbitration shall be in Nigeria. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English and the award shall be final and binding upon the parties and shall be the exclusive remedy for all Arbitral Claims. The award shall be enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction and the fees of the arbitrator shall be split between both parties equally. The parties agree that this paragraph shall survive the termination of the Agreement.
Any part of the terms and condition that is invalid, unenforceable or illegal shall be enforced as nearly as possible in accordance with its terms but shall otherwise be deemed severed and shall not affect the enforceability of any other part of the terms and condition, which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Available Content and Use
- Content Description:
The Platform contains variety of contents, including but not limited to text, data, files, documents, software, scripts, layout, design, function, aesthetics, graphics, images, audio, videos, audio-visual combinations, interactive features and any other materials that you may view, access or download (but only as expressly permitted in paragraph C below) on the Platform.
- Proprietary Rights
All the contents of the Platform, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works thereof, are owned by DriveMe, its affiliates and where applicable, to third parties who have licensed such rights to DriveMe (“Licensors”). Hence, the Platform is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable intellectual property rights/laws. Except as specifically permitted herein, you shall not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify or distribute the Platform or any part of it in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the prior consent of DriveMe or its Licensors
- Restrictions on use of the Platform
Please note that you:
- are prohibited from modifying or using the Content on any web Platform or networked computer environment or using the Content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use, without the consent of DriveMe or its licensors first had and obtained, where applicable. Such use or modification is a violation of the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights in the Content.
- shall not use our Platform in any way or take any action that causes or may cause damage to the Platform or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the Platform;
- shall not use our Platform in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity or in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulations;
- shall not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services; including security features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content.
- shall not use data collected from our Platform for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing or direct mailing).
- shall not alter, remove, or falsify any attributions or other proprietary designations of origin or source of any Content appearing on the Platform.
- Shall not use the Platform in any way to create liability, or in any way that causes us to lose the services of our Internet Service Providers or other suppliers.
- shall not download any content on the Platform unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by us on the Platform for such content.
You further agree that:
- you are responsible for your own conduct while using the Platform or Services and for any consequences thereof;